The long awaited Tamiya Mini 4WD Grand Finale is CONFIRMED !!
It will be held this sunday (30th Oct 2011) @ Kiddy Palace Toa Payoh HDB HUB.
RACE RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Prepare a valid ID preferably with picture to register and get the M4 Race Pass
2. All cars participating in the mini-4WD races should be using genuine Tamiya products
3. All screw ends must be fitted with mini-4WD ball head set
4. All cars must be 4-wheel drive
5. Only Tamiya alkaline batteries can be used and/or allowed batteries like Sanyo alkaline batteries
6. Players must register a timing to proceed to the next rounds (Fastest LAP time will have a Prize)
There will be two category raced:
1) M4 Pro
M4 PRO RULES: (This is for a specific M4 Chassis only which is the PRO chassis.)
1. Open to all ages
2. Only M4WD PRO Chassis can join
3. Original tires no modifications whatsoever
4. The TOP 27 will proceed to the next rounds
5. Registration Fee of SgD5.00 with Free SANYO battery and a race ticket for 15 attempts
6. Succeeding race tickets will be SgD5.00 each good for 15 attempts
2) Tamiya Singapore Mini 4WD Championship Grand Finale
(only for the top 27 qualified racers that took part in the series of races that was held earlier this year)
Grand Finale Race Format & Rules:
1. Race will be run in group format.
- Each Group will have 9 racers and each racer will have 4 runs each
- Points will be awarded to each racer every run.
- Top 3 racers with lowest points will advance into the Semi-Finals Group Stage
- Semi-Finals will also be run in the group format
- Top 6 Racers with lowest points will advance into the Semi-Finals Knock-Out Stage
- Top 3 Racers will advance into the final run
2. Please find the rules and regulations here:
(we will follow strictly to the official Tamiya Mini 4WD Regulations)
M4 Pro Category: 12:00pm ~ 2:00pm QUALIFYING
2:10pm ~ 3:00pm FINALS
M4 Pro Grand Finals: 3:10pm ~ 5.00pm
Prize Presentation: 5:15pm
Hope to see you guys on Sunday !!